Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Place the catalytic lampon a steady surface, away from any heat. Using the funnel, fill 2/3 of the lamp with a Catalytic fragrance Crespi Milano.
- When using a new lamp insert thecatalytic burnerinto the lamp, place the small snuffer cap on top and leave it to soak for at least 20 minutes.
- Uncover the snuffer capand light the burner. Do not leave a burning lamp unattended as the flame may reach 5”.
- Blow out the flame after 2 to 4 minutes. Place the decorative capon top . The catalytic lamp is now active, it is absorb odours and scent your home.
- To stop the scent, remove the decorative cap ( CAUTION this may be hot ) and cover the burner with the snuffer cap. Leaving the lamp actively working for 15 mins is usually enough for a medium-sized room.